The Royal’s Etiquette
All members of our school must exhibit these ordinary traits of acceptable conduct and must
properly represent our school at all times. Everyone will be held accountable for adhering to the Royal Etiquette.
1. Be Honest:
❖ With Yourself
❖ With Your Family
❖ With Your Peers
❖ With Your Teachers
❖ Your Family
❖ Your School
Be Honest with Yourself,Love Yourself. Trust YOUR Faith and
Make Good Choices. CHOOSE TO BE A ROYAL!
The Royals Leadership Standards
1. We Are All Leaders
- We all influence others everyday – Every Action is either taught or allowed (Good or Bad)
- Our only options are only to respond well or to do a lousy job – You get better or worse
every day; The choice is YOURS
- Faith, Hope and Love – Make your hope and passion tangible
2. Leadership Springs From Within
- It’s about who I am as much as what I do – Self-Awareness is the cornerstone of ingenuity
- DISCIPLINED Thoughts + DISCIPLINED Actions = DISCIPLINED Leadership
- Disciplined Leadership is the ability to positively influence others consistently
- Finding God in all things translates into Dignity; Help others to discover their talents
3. Leadership is Not an Act; It is my Life, a Way of Living
- Once everyone knows that you care about something specific they will care
Professional & Leadership Collective Commitments – 4 things that will help you project caring:
- Recognition: Don’t pass up an opportunity to let people know how much you care
- Appreciation: Let them know you believe in them
- Praise: Repeatedly convince them they could do it
- Handling adversity in a positive way so that everyone stays optimistic
4. You Never Complete the Task of Becoming a Leader
IT’S AN ONGOING PROCESS!!!
Develop the Whole Person to BE PURPOSE DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS
We are Constantly Improving to Reach OUR Daily Maximum Potential
Success is defined by Legacy
Legacy is the product of our efforts which is the long lasting Positive Influence that we make on people. It’s about THE IMPACT or the legacy and tradition you instill in them.
Success is leaving OUR School a better place than when you arrived. A successful leader will
develop lasting relationships with his peers and students while modeling and teaching them the dignified way to do things; while also expecting them to do it.
HARD WORK+ LEADERSHIP+ TALENT= CULTURE OF CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT